Saturday 27 November 2010

It begins here

This is not a structured news broadcast or diary. This is a momentary lapse in judgement, I have neither the time nor patience for this, but still; here I will post my thoughts (occasionally) and my dreams (the main brunt of it). I am disregarding sense, I will not alter or delay anything that occurs in my dreams, if my mind creates horror and revulsion- so be it. I believe it is better placed here upon this empty track than festering against the walls of my mind.


...


I have done little writing in my time, I am no scholar and have not held the title of student since I was fifteen, however it appear this style of writing, Horace Purple, is the manner in which this creature, Anthroagast, will be formed.


...




Presently I shall put last night's dream to imagined paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment