- One  spade taken from Dead-Cat-Man's garden. (That just died by the way.)
- Tons [shitloads] of rope and string.
- Black bin bags [this isn't working so well].
- Two  rolls of duct tape.
- One  big knife.
- One  large tree growing precariously close to a drop.
- Dig around base of tree. Prolly not a beech tree like, he just fills in gaps in his knowledge with whatever. Thats for another time. Yeah so dig around base of tree. Dig as far as you can for as long as you can.
- Take out knife and carve away at it until you have the shape of a face. Knife snaps and you just have to use whatevers left.
- Fill bags with stone and soil. Don't give up halfway through! Fill all the bags.
- Tie ropes around bags, apply duct tape for extra security.
- Now tie ropes around the tree.
- Haul bags off edge. Tree falls into water below.
It stops snowing. It starts to rain.